Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2014!

It's St. Patrick's Day, so you know what that means ... Shamrock Shakes!  Yup, the kids and I went out for shakes after school, Shamrock for Baylor and I and strawberry for Mollie.  Just look at that swirly goodness!



I got the kids all situated with their shakes then ran out to get my shake, my purse, and the mail.  When I came back in, Mollie told me matter-of-factly that she had found a hard thing in her cherry but had just spit it out, no problem.  Since when are there pits in maraschino cherries?



Mollie only drank about a quarter of hers, but that's about what I expected as she isn't a huge fan of sweets.



Baylor, sweet-toothed boy that he is, finished two-thirds of his.


I may have spoiled dinner for the three of us, but it's a special once-a-year after school treat that I just can't pass up.

Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone!

No comments: