Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday, Ms. Amalia Jean!

Happy birthday to my dear, darling daughter, Amalia!  We spend a lot of time together these days, just you and I, and I love getting to watch you change a little bit every day, becoming more and more of the little girl you're destined to be.  You are so very smart, kind, caring, witty, silly, funny, and beautiful, both inside and out, and I am incredibly lucky to be your mama.  Thank you for keeping me on my toes and always pushing me to be better and do better.  






I love you so much, sweetie, and I hope this birthday is all you had hoped it would be and more!  



(As an aside: this is her sleep sheep these days.  It's a bit on the rough side, so much so that she sometimes  uses it to scratch an itch on her face or arm, and a few "bald" spots are staring to show.  But he has been well-loved ... here's what he used to look like, to give you an idea just how much he has been snuggled into his current state.  He's her favorite sleepy time pal by far.)

No comments: